A smaller, lightweight version of its big brother the Black Canyon Backpack. This backpack allows you to carry enough gear to keep you on the water all day. Well featured and durable, the Bitch Creek has all the bells and whistles a fisherman could want in a technical backpack. It is made out of recycled fishing net material so it is good for the environment too!
- Structured back air mesh back panel to carry heavy loads while keeping you cool
- Padded, contoured should straps for load control and carrying comfort.
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Modular design docks allowing compatibility with many Fishpond chest/lumbar packs
- One large backpack compartment with 2 smaller pockets for quick access to necessities
- Two zip out rod tube holders
- Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
- Water Bladder Compatible with internal attachment clip
- External Dimensions: 11L x 8.5W x 20H in. (27.94 x 21.59 x 50.8 cm)
- 1,434 cu. in.
- 11" x 8.5" x 20"
*Shown with Medicine Bow Chest Pack (SOLD SEPARATELY)*